DOI change log
OECD International Migration Statistics, 1980 -
A Digital Object Identifier (DOI) is assigned to each international database every time there is an update to the data. The new DOI will resolve to this page containing a log of previous editions since the allocation of its first DOI. The DOI system supports resource discovery and simplifies citation for users of data collections. Data producers benefit directly through increased visibility of their work.
The Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) International Migration Statistics include data on foreign and immigrant populations, foreign workers, migration flows and naturalisations for OECD member countries and others for a variety of periods from 1980 onwards.
Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (2015): International Migration Statistics (Edition 2011, data download: 2015-10). UK Data Service. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5257/oecd/ims/2015-10
You will be able to access the most recent edition of the OECD International Migration Statistics at UK Data Service. If you wish to access a previous edition of the data, please contact the UK Data Service directly using the UK Data Service help pages.
- OECD Internatioanal Migration Statistics (data downloaded from OECD 21 October 2015) updated on 19 Nov on UKDS.Stat. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5257/oecd/ims/2015-10
- OECD Internatioanal Migration Statistics (data downloaded 25 July 2013) released on 15 October 2013 on UKDS.Stat. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5257/oecd/ims/2013-07
Previous editions released by ESDS International:
- OECD International Migration Statistics 2009 edition released on 3 November 2009. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5257/oecd/ims/2009-10
- OECD International Migration Statistics 2007 edition released on 5 April 2007
- OECD International Migration Statistics 2001 edition first made available via ESDS International on 17 May 2004