DOI change log
OECD Measuring Globalisation Statistics, 1983 -
A Digital Object Identifier (DOI) is assigned to each international database every time there is an update to the data. The new DOI will resolve to this page containing a log of previous editions since the allocation of its first DOI. The DOI system supports resource discovery and simplifies citation for users of data collections. Data producers benefit directly through increased visibility of their work.
The Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) Measuring Globalisation Statistics database contains figures on foreign affiliates (inward investment) by investing country in the manufacturing sector, covering variables such as number of enterprises, total employees, gross output, imports/exports, gross fixed capital formation and Research and Development expenditures. It also includes data on inward and outward investment for services.
Organisation for Economic Development and Cooperation (2015): Measuring Globalisation Statistics (Data download: 18-24 November 2015). UK Data Service. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5257/oecd/glob/2015
You will be able to access the most recent edition of the OECD Measuring Globalisation Statistics at UK Data Service. If you wish to access a previous edition of the data, please contact the UK Data Service directly using the UK Data Service help pages.
- OECD Measuring Globalisation Statistics: Trade by Enterprise Characteristics (TEC) (Data download: 18-24 November 2015). Updated at UK Data Service 2nd Feb 2016. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5257/oecd/glob/2015
- OECD Measuring Globalisation Statistics: Activities of Mulitnationals (Data download: 18-24 November 2015). Updated at UK Data Service 1st Feb 2016. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5257/oecd/glob/2015
- OECD Measuring Globalisation: Trade and Enterprise Characteristics and Maritime Transport Costs, 2013 editions released on 30 Sept 2014. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5257/oecd/glob/2013
- OECD Measuring Globalisation Statistics 2013 edition released via UKDS.Stat on 18 July 2014. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5257/oecd/glob/2013
Previous editions released by ESDS International:
- OECD Globalisation Statistics 2010 edition released on 19 October 2010. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5257/oecd/glob/2010-10
- OECD Globalisation Statistics 2009 edition released on 3 November 2009 (9 tables updated)
- OECD Globalisation Statistics 2008 edition released on 16 July 2008 (6 tables updated)
- OECD Globalisation Statistics 2007 edition released on 9 August 2007 (6 tables updated, 4 more tables are to be updated shortly)
- OECD Globalisation Statistics 2005 edition released on 30 March 2005
- OECD Globalisation Statistics 2004 edition released on 2 November 2004
- OECD Globalisation Statistics 2001 edition first made available via ESDS International on 29 March 2004