DOI change log
OECD International Trade in Services, 1970-
A Digital Object Identifier (DOI) is assigned to each international database every time there is an update to the data. The new DOI will resolve to this page containing a log of previous editions since the allocation of its first DOI. The DOI system supports resource discovery and simplifies citation for users of data collections. Data producers benefit directly through increased visibility of their work.
The Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) International Trade in Services include data on foreign and immigrant populations, foreign workers, migration flows and naturalisations for OECD member countries and others for a variety of periods from 1970 onwards.
You will be able to access the most recent edition of the OECD Services Statistics at UK Data Service. If you wish to access a previous edition of the data, please contact the UK Data Service directly using the UK Data Service help pages.
- Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (2014): International Trade in Services (Data downloaded: 2014-06). UK Data Service. Released on UKDS.Stat on 13 August 2014. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5257/oecd/serv/2014-07
Previous editions released by ESDS International:
- (Statistics on Value Added and Employment - Services: this database has been discontinued as of 2001. The latest time series is 1970 - 1999)
- OECD Services Statistics updated on 9 April 2010 (table OECD Statistics on International Trade in Services: Detailed tables by Partner Country Vol 2009 updated). DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5257/oecd/serv/2010-04
- OECD Services Statistics updated on 13 June 2007 (table OECD Statistics on International Trade in Services, Detailed Tables by Partner Country 2001-2004, 2006 Edition updated)
- OECD Services Statistics 2006 edition released on 10 July 2006
- OECD Services Statistics 2005 edition released on 30 March 2005
- OECD Statistics in International Trade Services and Statistics on Value Added and Employment edition first made available via ESDS International on 16 November 2004