DOI change log
OECD Structural Analysis (STAN) , 1970 -
A Digital Object Identifier (DOI) is assigned to each international database every time there is an update to the data. The new DOI will resolve to this page containing a log of previous editions since the allocation of its first DOI. The DOI system supports resource discovery and simplifies citation for users of data collections. Data producers benefit directly through increased visibility of their work.
The OECD Structural Analysis (STAN) portfolio includes four databases each useful at different units of analyses. The STAN indicators industry list is based upon International Standard of Industrial Classification of all Economic Activities (ISIC) Revision 3 and covers 65 sectors where detailed information varies across country, indicator, and coverage: STAN fills the gap between industrial survey data (microdata) and national level aggregate statistics (macrodata).
Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (2018): STAN: OECD Structural Analysis Statistics (Data downloaded: November 2018). UK Data Service. DOI: https://doi.org/10.5257/oecd/stan/2018-11
- OECD Structural Analysis (STAN) databases (Data downloaded: November 2018) released on 12 February 2019. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5257/oecd/stan/2018-11
- OECD Structural Analysis (STAN) databases released on 19 December 2014. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5257/oecd/stan/2014-06
Previous editions released by ESDS International:
- OECD STructural ANalysis databases released on 5 March 2010. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5257/oecd/stan/2010
- OECD STructural ANalysis databases released on 10 January 2007.
- OECD STructural ANalysis databases 2006 edition first made available via ESDS International on 30 October 2006.